Yeah…don’t really spend money these days…we’ll see how this goes.
Thank you to Virtual Sinner for today’s TMI Tuesday questions.
1. Name a category for which you are very fussy and only one product will do. Name the product.
Food: Ranch Dressing is only good if it is made from a Hidden Valley Ranch packet plus Best Food Mayo and 2% milk.
2. Name a category for which you are fussy about quality and buy top-of-the-line brands.
Sex toys! Actually, I am fussy about my coffee but luckily my favorite brand is not top-of-the-line.
3. Name a category for which you are most interested in price, and will buy whatever brand is cheapest.
Great question! Food: fruit snacks, cereal, crackers — junk food, cause I don’t really eat it much I don’t give much of a fuck.
4. Name a category for which you are unable to find a satisfactory product.
I’m not too picky about anything, really.
5. Name a product that has disappeared from the market for which you have been unable to find a satisfactory substitute.
My Burts Bees lip gloss.
6. Name a product that you buy that your mother or father used to buy.
Local stuff: produce, nuts, honey
7. Name a product that you won’t buy because your mother or father used to buy it.
Nothing to say here.
8. Name a product that is over-rated.
I don’t even watch TV anymore so this question might be wasted on me, I pay no attention.
9. Name a product that is under-rated.
Bonus: If there was one product that you would re-invent or improve, what is it?
I think the dental industry needs to evolve, I bet there are better ways to keep our mouths clean and healthy but we still do the same things we did long ago. I’ve just started doing Oil Pulling technique. I’m a total hippie, I know. I used the sliced onion technique to get rid of my cough too.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment on the TMI Tuesday blog, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!