This week I got a chance to fill something (for TMI Tuesday.) …the blanks.
Fill in the blanks.
1. My passion project is achieving a balanced spread of my attention between improving my parenting, clean eating and daily exercise, gardening and landscaping, sex with my husband and sometimes others, sex blogging, and hula hooping . I’ve never stuck to one interest for very long….
2. In the morning I hate to do anything before I’ve had some coffee. That includes showering and sex, both seem like a pain in the ass until I’ve absorbed my caffeine .
3. If blue whales were bigger, I would like it.
4. Please don’t cut your nails close to me.
5. I have had strange things happen to me but not being able to remember them is the worst.
6. Oh baby that feels good. Will you roughly rub my g-spot ?
What is one thing that you do to make yourself (and only yourself) happy? This is something that you do that makes you feel uplifted and blissful when you get done and something you can repeat often.
I’m pretty sure my answer is my home pedicure spa ritual. I seriously don’t do it enough, but I should. I add some tea tree oil to the ultra hot water. I know it makes me smell like a hippie but I like hippies and I don’t care.
I can also say that writing makes me happy. It doesn’t always make me happy but the majority of the time it does. Maybe it is sharing glimpses of myself that keeps me coming back.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your blog, then answer the questions there. Then leave a comment on today’s TMI Tuesday post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!