This week’s TMI Tuesday questions were submitted by the late phoenix. His TMI Tuesday posts are always entertaining because he includes great images and his humor is ingenious.
TMIT: FOOD AND DRINK EDITION
the late phoenix style
1. What is your favorite food and drink? Please, tell a tale of how these two items came to be so special to you, we’d love to hear about it:
A smoothie. I like meals through a straw. Always on the go! I like to stick all sorts of healthy things in my smoothies (spinach, chia seeds, flax meal, protein powder, spirulina, wheat grass, coconut oil, etc.) in addition to the frozen fruit/berries/yogurt/almond milk base. As long as it tastes sweet enough this works well for the little ones.
2. Have you ever incorporated the two items above or any food and/or drink into your sex play, like that certain famous film with the numbers in its title? Do tell, don’t leave out any saucy details:
“Saucy” details? Hahaha!! Coconut oil as a lube, a banana. Not many details (that I want to share), I needed to be penetrated, it was there, and it did the job.
3. Do you have a food/drink-related pet name for your lover? Does your lover have one for you? What are they? For example: pumpkin pie, tall drink of water…
No, I don’t think I do…
4. Please complete this dramatic scene from a one-act play I’m working on for my local community theatre:
MAN: do you like rain?
WOMAN: what? rain, as in the weather rain?
MAN: no, i meant bread, i said rain, but i meant bread, i’m nervous around pretty women. do you like bread?
WOMAN: um, mister, did you know that my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard?
MAN: i know, i know, i drink your milkshake…
WOMAN: All slang aside, I just mean you don’t have to be nervous around me, I’ve noticed you checking me out when I served you and all the guys on your crew. I think you are pretty cute, and I find that shyness endearing and even a little sexy.
MAN: do you like rain?
WOMAN: yes (giggles, goes back to wiping the counter)
5. Garrison Keillor once said, “Sex is good, but not as good as fresh sweet corn.” Do you agree or disagree? Make an argument for one against the other:
I’m going to go with whatever Garrison Keillor says, just because he said it. Here is my argument:
Fresh sweet corn blooms only but once a year (in a non-manipulated farming world), where sex (in its many shapes and forms) can be found at any time, in any place. Both fresh sweet corn and sex are good, the rare good one wins out.
Bonus: You have a best friend, this person has been your best friend since kindergarten. you are eating a bag of Cheetos on a park bench next to this friend. suddenly without warning, the friend smacks you across the face and exclaims, “Give me back my Cheetos, bitch!” What is your immediate reaction?
“What the fuck?!!!!”
I rub my cheek, it stings a little.
She just sits there eating the Cheetos!
“You bitch!! Where are the cameras?”
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!