Rules for accepting the award:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to the blogger who presented this award to you.
Thank you so much Eyage! I’m touched that you would give me this award!
2. List 11 random facts about yourself.
Heh, this is getting harder. Favorite color is green, eyes are brown, turning 36 soon, don’t wear heels, love skirts, warm colors look better on me, humor turns me on, I like xxxx’s cause they make me melt a little, same with getting called baby (don’t judge I like it because it makes me feel taken care of), I wanted to be a teacher when I grew up, I love Shel Silverstein poems because they capture attention and make us laugh, peanut butter and honey is a winning combo in my eyes and belly.
3. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator.
Fuck, I wish I had time to do this. Please just go visit his blog because he already answered these questions about himself, and it is interesting! I’m so much more calm about the whole Korea thing now that I read a few posts of his. Go, go now please!
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 bloggers you feel deserved to be noticed.
I’m sorry, I have to skip this step. I trust the Liebster shall continue on even without my 11 nominees.
5. Create 11 questions for your nominees.
Which leads me to skipping this step. Sorry! Something has to give here.
6. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen.
*whistling and waving you on* Nothing to see here…
7. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
Done! Yes! Easy peasy…