I’ve been thinking about beauty a lot lately…
Having been bestowed with my first blogging award, I’m really excited to announce, I AM A BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER!
Just being given recognition for my innermost thoughts, fantasies, and attempted poetic ramblings is exciting and well, it is rewarding. But what was said by Dutifully Broken when he gave me the award truly touched me. For he understands why I am here when I didn’t really, and I am so very thankful to have this feeling of being understood by a (complete) stranger. This stranger has the most beautiful heart, and an incredibly touching and gorgeous blog, please pay him a visit. Here is what he said about me:
Filledandfooled – While not one for the kiddies (nice cookies). Her blog paints an intimate portrait of desire, boundaries, fulfillment and an internal quest of sexuality. Honest and real as it gets. ((((oooo))))
Sometimes I wonder if this blog is causing me more strife as I explore my boundaries and unobtainable desires, but what it is really doing is allowing me to uncover the pain that has resided in me, covered in “I will try”‘s, “get over it”‘s and fake smiles. Fulfillment is definitely my main quest, as you may have guessed from my blog title, and I have understood that I have been fooling myself into believing it will come in an easy little package (perhaps a nice big dick tied with a red bow).
Now that excavation has begun on my soul, I can begin to examine, then experiment, and eventually I will fill it in and build myself into the person I was destined to be. I know that is giving blogging a lot of credit. I’m not in therapy, this is it, don’t waste time stating the obvious, we all need therapy sometimes. But for now, my thoughts are being released into the wilds of WordPress and I feel better, then worse, then better, just like being in therapy. So thank you for being there to help me release, over and over, hmmm sexy.
Now, the rules state that I have to tell 7 things about myself, I’m sure you know all about this as I might be the last person getting this award for the first time. Hehe. I don’t mind giving you a few more random things you never thought you would know about G:
1) I skipped my senior year of high school and went to college instead.
2) I learned to drive at 10, on the abandoned logging roads near my town.
3) I’m afraid of fish, tadpoles, frogs, any creepy crawlies.
4) Contrary to popular belief, I am not an official judge of penis photos, just merely an unofficial judge and spectator. (Don’t send them anymore, I want to see faces, smiling happy faces).
5) I loved Three’s Company as a kid, and my parents hated me watching it but still let me. Now, if my kids watched such a trashy show I would unplug the T.V.
6) Here are my results from the Humanmetrics Jung Typology Test™