1. I have a compulsive need to push chairs in that are not being used.
2. I have never dyed my hair and it is thick enough that I have pulled out the two grey hairs I have found since becoming a mommy.
3. I was set to do an internship at the NIH when I was a senior in college, but when I got there the Doctor running the program accused me of drinking the night before and dismissed me from the internship. He said he could tell because the pink of my eyes were puffy. I had not had one drink, but my roommate got wasted the night before and he never suspected it of her. She is quite a success now, and I’m a stay at home mom…
4. my favorite color is green and my favorite stone is emerald, which also happens to be my birth stone.
5. I love to dance and I have a decent singing voice.
6. I hate the snow.
7. I don’t eat red meat, don’t consume dairy, sodas or sugar, but I can’t live without coffee.
8. I think farts are funny, I’m sorry…
9. my favorite fruit is banana.
10. my decorating style is college-dorm-chic.
11. I orgasm at least three times a day.
12. My breasts fill DD cups.
13. I’m tall, 5′ 9″ to be exact.
I’m hoping that despite its rocky start, this will be a good year. I have an outlet for frustration and a place to put out my secrets now, something I didn’t have before October (really this blog started in December). I have a new friend, though only online, that I can tell anything to, and I’m there for her if she needs me (CW this is you). I am reversing atrophy of my brain by writing more, and the comments that I should keep writing are really touching my heart. Plus, I have found so many sexy blogs through WP that I never run out of masturbation material. Heh.